Re: 16th Century Polish cookbook

  • chrisknight2004
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      MODERATOR NOTE. Please sign your posts so we can get to know you better. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      you can email me a page, I'll have a go at it with an online
      dictionary. I might even make the recipe and send you a photograph.
    • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
        > > Why not set up a folder in the files section
        > > with the images of the original book, where
        > > the ambitious members of the group could post
        > > their translations and redactions?
        >>
        > An interesting idea, but I'm not sure about the storage space. I know
        > we almost maxed out at one point and I don't want to be a hog.

        Why not put them up on a web page? Geocities is easy enough to work
        with. I'm impressed by Helewyse's site:
        http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/
        She puts up the original, then the translations as she does them.
        Even if you have a few people helping you out on this project, you can
        easily add any translations emailed to you by cutting and pasting.
        Rosie