Known World Costume Symposium 2007?

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      My apologies if this has been covered recently, I have been very out
      of touch....
      Has this been posted anywhere yet? I haven't seen advertisements for
      it and a quick google didn't reveal any info....
      I know there wasn't a bid until very late last year, so I was just
      wonderin'.
      Toujours a vos ordres,
      Margaret Hepburn
    • Amy Heilveil
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        I don't recall seeing anything about this either.

        Despina