Looking for pictures of the tomb of Christopher II of Denmark in Sorø church

  • Cathy/Alia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Would anyone by any chance happen to have (or know of) pictures of the
      tomb of Christopher II of Denmark in Sorø church? I'm interested in
      the details of dress for his wife and child (who are also on the
      tomb). The only photos I have been able to find so far just show the
      ladies from the side and not very close up.

      This is all I have so far:

      http://www.astoft.co.uk/Dscn2790-u1-540-u0.5-q60.jpg

      Thanks for any assistance,

      Alia la rousse