Linen sale

  • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
      It is a little late for Pennsic sewing, but Fabrics-store.com has midweight 5/3 oz/yard linen on sale. Until July 20, a 16 yard bolt is $99.75, that's $6.24 a yard. The regular price is $6.47-6.65, so its not a huge saving, but if you have a big project planned, this might be a good time to shop.

      I have no connection, I'm just a happy customer. I bought a roll of their light weight linen and a couple of other pieces.

      http://www.fabrics-store.com/index.php?goto=showspecials&menu=fb&n=0