Re: Michaelmas V Event Was; Michaelsmas Event - Fairfield, PA 9/21--9/23/20

  • Pete McKee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "tasha_medvedeva"
      <tasha_medvedeva@...> wrote:

      > Seeing as how *you're* planning to attend, you remember him. *I*
      am
      > on several high-traffic lists, and did not. I'm probably not the
      only
      > one who was wondering what the heck he was talking about.
      >
      > Tasha
      > who thinks full disclosure when talking about events is only
      polite.

      Tasha,

      My apologies for sounding short and curt, I only meant to be brief.
      I've noticed that the moderators on this list seem to spend a lot of
      time reminding folks to trim the excess portions out of their
      posts. It appears we've been a tad too brutal in trimming this
      one. I trust the link to the original post was helpful. So far,
      this thread has only involved Steve and myself. The posts are
      spaced between many other longer threads, and easy to miss, as you
      pointed out. And yes, civility is a good thing. ;-)

      Take care,
      Pete McKee