Celtic Present ideas

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 8:27 PM
      While we're at it, any ideas for a celtic type prezzie? My daughter's
      godfather is studying a masters degree in Arthurian legends, so I
      wouldn't dare give him anything that I couldn't completely document. I
      can only imagine the look he would give me if I pulled out a celtic
      cross hippy pagan necklace. I'm feeling small just thinking about it.
      Rosie- planning in advance