Re: [Authentic_SCA] FW: Acadiana Medieval Faire June Update

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      Quoting julian wilson <smnco37@...>:

      > Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to
      > read messages like this.

      I"ll add my voice. It's not about the SCA. I think that they
      actually have their own Yahoo Group, but they insist on spamming lots
      of SCA lists too. :-(

      jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      University of Tennessee
    • Adam MacDonald
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        I've banned him from 8 of the Yahoo groups I own or moderate

        Sasha

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
          It's been taken care of. Thank you.

          Jehanne de Wodeford