Re: [Authentic_SCA] FW: Acadiana Medieval Faire June Update

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to read messages like this.

      YiS,
      Matthew Baker, dwelling in "old" Jersey
      Adam MacDonald <caid.court.musician@...> wrote:
      Greetings to the list-

      Can we remove this person as a spammer - they routinely spam several dozen
      of the lists I am on, and don't participate otherwise.

      Sasha

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        Quoting julian wilson <smnco37@...>:

        > Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to
        > read messages like this.

        I"ll add my voice. It's not about the SCA. I think that they
        actually have their own Yahoo Group, but they insist on spamming lots
        of SCA lists too. :-(

        jerusha
        -----
        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...
        University of Tennessee
      • Adam MacDonald
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
          I've banned him from 8 of the Yahoo groups I own or moderate

          Sasha

          > Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to read
          > messages like this.
          >

          > YiS,
          > Matthew Baker, dwelling in "old" Jersey
          > Adam MacDonald <caid.court.musician@...> wrote:
          > Greetings to the list-
          >
          > Can we remove this person as a spammer - they routinely spam several dozen
          > of the lists I am on, and don't participate otherwise.
          >
          > Sasha

        • wodeford
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
            It's been taken care of. Thank you.