Re: [Authentic_SCA] FW: Acadiana Medieval Faire June Update

  • Adam MacDonald
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      Greetings to the list-

      Can we remove this person as a spammer - they routinely spam several dozen
      of the lists I am on, and don't participate otherwise.

      Sasha

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
          Quoting julian wilson <smnco37@...>:

          > Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to
          > read messages like this.

          I"ll add my voice. It's not about the SCA. I think that they
          actually have their own Yahoo Group, but they insist on spamming lots
          of SCA lists too. :-(

          jerusha
          -----
          Susan Farmer
          sfarmer@...
          University of Tennessee
        • Adam MacDonald
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
            I've banned him from 8 of the Yahoo groups I own or moderate

            Sasha

            > Sasha, your proposal gets my vote. I didn't subscribe to the List to read
            > messages like this.
            >

            > YiS,
            > Matthew Baker, dwelling in "old" Jersey
            > Adam MacDonald <caid.court.musician@...> wrote:
            > Greetings to the list-
            >
            > Can we remove this person as a spammer - they routinely spam several dozen
            > of the lists I am on, and don't participate otherwise.
            >
            > Sasha

          • wodeford
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
              It's been taken care of. Thank you.