Re: [Authentic_SCA] MOL books

  • Juliann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007

      > 5. MOL books
      > Posted by: "Susan B. Farmer" sfarmer@... jerusha_kilgore
      > Date: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > While we're talking about changes in scholarship and new research
      > finds ...
      >
      > How many MOL (Museum of London) books are there?

      I'm assuming your mean how many MoL and MoLAS books exist that are
      relevant to the SCA period? I don't have an answer offhand, as they
      have published dozens of books over the years, but I can tell you
      that many of them are out of print. Those that are available now are
      listed at their shop website: http://www.museumoflondonshop.co.uk/

      I'm going there tomorrow (Monday, 2nd July) so if you have any
      specific questions let me know (if you get this in time). Otherwise
      I tend to go there every month or so, although less in summer months
      because of tourist crowding, so I can ask another time.

      --Brygyt Strangewayes