MOL books

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      While we're talking about changes in scholarship and new research finds ...

      How many MOL (Museum of London) books are there?

      Thanks,
      jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      University of Tennessee
    • Juliann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007

        > 5. MOL books
        > Posted by: "Susan B. Farmer" sfarmer@... jerusha_kilgore
        > Date: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm ((PDT))
        >
        > While we're talking about changes in scholarship and new research
        > finds ...
        >
        > How many MOL (Museum of London) books are there?

        I'm assuming your mean how many MoL and MoLAS books exist that are
        relevant to the SCA period? I don't have an answer offhand, as they
        have published dozens of books over the years, but I can tell you
        that many of them are out of print. Those that are available now are
        listed at their shop website: http://www.museumoflondonshop.co.uk/

        I'm going there tomorrow (Monday, 2nd July) so if you have any
        specific questions let me know (if you get this in time). Otherwise
        I tend to go there every month or so, although less in summer months
        because of tourist crowding, so I can ask another time.

        --Brygyt Strangewayes