Norwegian clothing in the 14th c

  • mairsilaindriasa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Greetings Gentle Readers,
      I purchased Marianne Vedeler's book about clothing that includes the
      finds in Uvdal and Herjolfsnes, as well as theory on the pleated front
      and clothing in relation to art. The text arrived yesterday from
      Oslo, then much to my surprise, another copy arrived today. I am
      hoping that someone else is interested in this book, it is much
      cheaper to sell it for exactly what I paid for it to someone else,
      $85, then to ship it back to Oslo and ask for a refund.

      Please email me offlist if you are interested and thank you for the
      bandwith

      Marsaili