Passports - waaaaaaaaaaay OT, but important

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 4:50 PM
      Please forgive the bandwidth, but if you have even a twinkling of an
      idea of travelling overseas, apply for your passports NOW. It is a
      nightmare. The US Passport office is horribly backlogged, think in the
      10's of thousands and even if you pay for the expedite service, it
      takes forever. I almost missed a trip last week because of it. If
      anyone wants more specific details or some suggestions for wading
      through their diabolical phone system, please email me off list.

      Now back to your regularly scheduled authenticity....

      Toujours a vos ordres,
      Margaret Hepburn