Re: Fabric Dyes

  • Kendra Deveraux
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      MODERATOR'S NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive this list in digest form, please do not top post. You left three (3) messages appended below your reply. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      Message order rearranged below:
      kittencat3@... wrote:

      > That's not a period style as far as I know, at least in Europe. Is there
      > any way you could overdye it with a dark color that might mute the
      > contrast?

      Don't think so, but when I looked at the fabric again, the different
      isn't quite as noticable so it almost look like it was dyed in dye on
      the selevages but the center didn't quite get in it.
      Kendra