Re: Stitching

  • tasha_medvedeva
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2007
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "ecreech81" <ecreech81@...> wrote:

      > I Stitch and i'm looking for some period patterns. Any help would be
      > greatly appreciated. ~Elisha

      Define "stitch." Every type of sewing and embroidery known to man
      involves making stitches.

      Tasha
    • Rosie
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2007
        > > I Stitch and i'm looking for some period patterns. Any help would
        be
        > > greatly appreciated. ~Elisha

        Try looking up your Kingdom Embroiders Guild. Many of the members have
        their own websites, often with useful instructions. Try Jane
        Stockton's: http://needleprayse.webcon.net.au/broidery/index.html
        I drool over her stuff often...
        Rosie- not a bad embroiderer, but wouldn't claim the title
        of "accomplished"