Drawstring bag link (dillybag)

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Greetings all,
      I mentioned I would post a link to a great Belgian website - here's the
      search page for it. If you enter 'bourse' in Object, I believe, it will
      pull them up. You can narrow the focus by era, but there a huge number
      of them from 9th century onwards, some of them have very close up
      pictures.

      http://www.kikirpa.be/www2/wwwopac/en/object.html

      Don't know if that helps with your dillybag project, but it might be of
      use to someone....

      Margaret Hepburn