Re: touting and event in Los Angeles...

  • hl_catalina
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Johanna von Nurnberg"
      <femmedelyon@...> wrote:

      > I just thought this might be interesting to some on this list.Thank
      > you. Johanna
      >
      > In conjunction with the upcoming Known World Heraldic and Scribal
      > Symposium in Caid, we are proud to include a workshop by Sylvana
      > Barrett. She teaches the painting techniques used in medieval and
      > Renaissance Europe, which is to say, egg tempera made with powdered
      > pigments, and gold leafing.

      It sounds like a wonderful class! Sadly, the event is on the same week
      as the Lilies War in Calontir. My family looks forward to camping at
      Lilies every year. Wish the class had been at another time, I would
      have eagerly signed up. I do hope you get the people you need and that
      the class goes well!

      Catalina