clothes for a baby i.e. a doll

  • mother_snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2007
      i am working on a doll. and would like to dress it as a real period
      baby in swaddle and what ever from of dipering they used. as im a
      pampers mom i dont know what these looked like and have had little luck
      finding anything on the net. i know that a t tunic would be fine for
      the doll. but i was thinking as long as i was putting the work into the
      doll i would like to see the girls maybe learning a little somthing out
      of there play time with it. i plan to make the clothes removable so
      they can learn what it was like to care for a baby in period times
      while have some fun at events. any ideas or information you could send
      me would be greatly apppreciated. anna zen
    • Sarah Michele Ford
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        On 5/5/07, mother_snyder <mother_snyder@...> wrote:

        > i am working on a doll. and would like to dress it as a real period
        > baby in swaddle and what ever from of dipering they used. as im a
        > pampers mom i dont know what these looked like and have had little luck
        > finding anything on the net.

        Anna,
        Maistresse Mathilde has done research on swaddling and other baby clothing -
        you can find it on her site at http://www.mathildegirlgenius.com/.

        HTH,
        Alianor de R.

      • veann snyder