Re: [Authentic_SCA] German game called Glückhaus

  • m_mc_nealy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      <snipage>

      I have been trying to find 16th century sources about Glückhaus, but

      without luck. I have found websites that describe the game and list

      the rules, but do not give citations.

      <snipage>

      Hi!

      I too have been trying to find actual documentation for this game, but have been unsucessful so far.
      I have found pictoral evidence and extant game pieces/boards for card games, dice, trick-track (backgammon), nine man morris and chess, but not for Glückhaus.
      If you are interested, I just posted a collection of stuff on trick-track yesterday in my blog, http://mmcnealy.livejournal.com/306470.html

      -Marion
      www.curiousfrau.com