Re: [Authentic_SCA] 12th Century Wales

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2007
      On Apr 8, 2007, at 2:53 PM, herbaldruid wrote:

      > Greetings everyone,
      >
      > I hope everyone is having a fun Easter. As summer fast approaches I
      > have need of resources to begin sewing garb for everyone. Here's what
      > I'm looking at for garb.
      >

      > 16th Century Irish
      > 12th Century Welsh
      > Heien Period Japan

      Direct evidence about 12th c. Welsh clothing is rather hard to come
      by, however you may find some useful leads in the FAQs for the
      SCA_Welsh yahoo group website or many of the same items on my
      personal website at <http://www.heatherrosejones.com/
      welshfaqmenu.html>. This particular time and place requires a fair
      amount of extrapolating from scraps of evidence and neighboring
      cultures.

      Tangwystyl
    • herbaldruid
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007