Re: Newbie Looking for Authentic Roman garb info

  • mackayjenn
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 30, 2007
      Summer events in Antir in Aug. can be downright miserable. I thought I
      was going to melt into the ground last year! :) That's why I'm all too
      happy to match my hubby in the hot months in Roman garb. :)

      Thanks for the links! I'm trying to track down a couple of books
      recommended on that site by those Roman reenactors in WA DC.
      Unfortunately one of the books is out of print. :( (sigh) The other one
      I have to keep digging for.

      Gemma Northwood