Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Fabric Selection

  • Adele de Maisieres
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      tasha_medvedeva wrote:

      >Most of my Viking garb is linen, as is my husband's. I don't handwash
      >anything, and we camp a lot.

      I'll go one better. Most of my garb is wool and I don't wash it at all.

      (Caveat: I always wear linen shirts and drawers under my garb and I
      wash them very regularly. I also wash outerwear if it's very dirty.
      But mostly, I just spot clean, brush, and air.)

      --
      Adele de Maisieres

      Habeo metrum - musicamque,
      hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?