Fire Mountain Gems

  • GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Greetings everyone,
      I have recently talked via e-mail to the catalog coordinator for Fire
      Mountain Gems. She is an SCA member also,
      (HL Vesta Antonia Aurelia (mka Barbara van Look),Principality of the
      Summits, Kingdom of An Tir).

      I wrote in to ask if they would create a Reenactors section in their
      catalog. She told me that she and some others had been trying to do
      just that and that if more people would write in, it could happen. So
      if you have the time, go to FMG's website, scroll down to the bottom
      and click on "contact us"; then scroll down to "product suggestions".
      A new window will open for the contact form. I would like to see if
      they can offer some finding/stones...etc that are copies of EXTANT pieces.
      If anyone can, please pass this on through the Kingdom and to other
      lists where appropriate.

      Lady Margaret
      Ch√Ętelaine, Highland Foorde