Article on Linen

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Someone on the !8c-Woman List gave this link to an article on a site called
      Exoteric Creations. The article by Kass McGann is on linen and reenacting.
      It is a fairly interesting read, no doubt more interesting if you have a
      greater interest in textiles and fabric than I do. It's at
      http://www.esotericcreations.com/index.php?goto=content&showarticle=7&mn=ht

      There is no date I can find beyond a copyright notice of 2007. There are a
      few other articles directed toward reenactors on the site, at
      http://www.esotericcreations.com/index.php?goto=content&sdr=10&mn=ht

      Cheers, Folo