Re: seeking advice on Pict persona

  • The Dark Lady
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      > Posted by: "Bryan Walton"
      > cormac_the_barbarian@... cormac_the_barbarian
      > Date: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:07 pm ((PDT))
      > Hello, peoples! Any information anyone can give me
      > regarding the Picts
      > would be greatly appreciated.

      Greetings All!

      I do Pictish as my primary persona and research area.
      If you are interested in more information, check out
      the SCA-Pictish Yahoo! group or contact me off list. I
      am just back from Gulf Wars, so there will likely be a
      delay before I am able to respond at any length.

      ~Eithni

      When he has obtained those things which are necessary to life, there is another alternative than to obtain the superfluities; and that is, to adventure on life now, his vacation from humbler toil having commenced. ---Thoreau

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/