manuscript advice?

  • azilisarmor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Greetings to the list!
      I'm trying to learn to read Latin better, and am looking for
      manuscripts to copy. Choice of hand is either the style of
      Landevennec or that of Noirmoutiers (which I think is Corbie a-b?) -
      9th cen. either way. My question: for which of these are there more
      examples available on line, and, incidentally, where would I find them?
      Thanks!
      Deroch