Hand dyed embroidery threads

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      http://www.renaissancedyeing.com/threadranges/elizabethan.php

      Renaissance Dyeing's hand dyed elizabethan range consists of 25 exciting new
      embroidery thread shades plus 2 from the existing naturally dyed
      range<http://www.renaissancedyeing.com/threadranges/>.
      They are *hand dyed using the mordants and natural dyes available in the
      16th century.* The embroidery thread is the same high quality worsted yarn
      used for our main embroidery thread
      range<http://www.renaissancedyeing.com/threadranges/>.
      Our 100% lamb's-wool yarn has a wonderful handle and subtle sheen not found
      in other embroidery threads. The hand dyed dyed shades harmonise well and by
      mixing embroidery threads of different shades you can extend your palette in
      the same way as the Elizabethans.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la wishes they did linen thread too....

      --
      www.theskilledquill.com
      Beautiful documents for joyous occasions