Re: [Authentic_SCA] baby walker was: clothes patterns

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2007
      >I'm very interested in the walker that the baby is using... have plans for
      >it? Who made it? Of what wood? How well does it work?
      >
      >Smiles,
      >Despina

      I have have attempted to upload an image of a baby walker on display in the
      Medieval Childrens' exhibit at the Bryggens Museum in Bergen Norway. After
      4 attempts to the Photos section, I gave up. If you would like to see this
      image, drop me note and I will send it as an attached file. This is a
      reconstruction from archaeological finds. Unfortunately the label of the
      item did not turn out on the photograph so I have no further info. We took
      the photograph last Sept (2006).

      Beth of Walnutvale