Re: Wedding Plans!

  • roshayann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
      Vittoria, I am planning to have it Italian/German/Irish. My
      personnae is Italian/German and Stephens is Irish. I am looking to
      find anything and everything from those cultures before I begin to
      mix the customs together. anything on the cerimonies, feasts,
      entertainment, and the customs are VERY welcome.

      Matthew, I actually do own that book and I love it, also I found a
      good article in renaissance magazine a wile ago, I learnt all about
      wedding cakes, they didnt have them. I am trying to learn more on
      the subjects at hand becouse I am trying to mix three different sets
      of customs and ettiquette, "in order to bend or break a rule you
      must know it first" -one of my favorite quotes, works for almost
      everything- I dont want to try to do this without knowing exactly
      what would have been correct firs, then I will make alterations.

      The region/area is Italian/German/Irish. Everything is going to
      be done by hand, I have already designed a few invites -now to
      decide which one I will actually use- I will be practicing my
      illumination and calligraphy on these, with the help of a few
      friends. I have designed my wedding dress and my fiances outfit as
      well. and I have a few ideas for my bridesmaid outfits and the
      groomsmen outfits as well, once I decide (with lots of input from
      anyone and everyone) I will begin making the outfits. I will try to
      post these things at some point, "Ready, Aim, Click. NEW Photo,
      Yay!!!"
      Any More questions? Responses, Ideas, and Comments are welcome, no
      wait, they are encouraged even.
      -R-