Have you checked out the GetInCharacter Forums yet?

  • Ross Feldkirchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      We know you are satisfied with the forums you already belong to. But,
      as every costuming enthusiast knows, sometimes you need help from a
      fresh perspective. That's where
      http://www.getincharacter.com/forums
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/forums> can help.

      And membership to our forums is 100% FREE!

      Our membership represents a wide variety of expertise in the area of
      costuming, and other things needed to GetInCharacter, even to enhancing
      your everyday one.

      We are also looking for writers willing to submit articles about their
      own costuming experience. Just submit your articles to
      ross@... <mailto:ross@...> or
      mark@... <mailto:mark@...> to submit
      them.

      So come by, join up and GetInCharacter