O/T Period Pattern for Sale.

  • fairefolk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      I hope doing this is ok....but before I list this pattern for sale I
      thought I would post it first, just in case an SCA member wants it.
      It is Period Pattern No. 46, a Mediaeval Miscellanea pattern.
      Women's German Puff-and-slash Gowns, c. 1500-1545 A.D. (Sizes 6-20).
      I accidentally bought, over the years, two...duh! ALWAYS check your
      pattern stash...lol. Anyway, on the front it says $22.95. I will take
      the best offer that comes from an SCA member and I am open to trades.
      Have some extra wool or Linen laying around...or trim. Email me ;->
      I put a photo in an album named Patterns...here is the link.
      Thanks
      Ldy Lucrezia fairefolk@...