Fabrics

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Good Day ..I have a fabric question for you..I purchased linen for a
      kirtle and was told that if I couldn't get wool, I could use
      corduroy..but isn't corduroy beyond period, I looked on the net and all
      I got was location it was first used and what it is, but not
      dates..does anyone know and what would you suggest if I can't get the
      wool?? This is the for the Numburg loose gown and kirtle outfit from
      the Janet Arnold book 1560-1620 book. Thanks in advance..

      Madeleine Delacroix