Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authentic event site?

  • Robert Van Rens
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 9, 2007
      >From: Ceindrych merch Rhiagad <ceindrych600@...>
      > That's not what I was thinking about. But I see your point. I was
      >wondering if there was any place that held an event where several different
      >periods were represented in different locations on te site, kind of like a
      >walk through history.

      Military Through The Ages - Jamestown, VA, March 17th-18th. Not SCA, but
      various reenactment groups from Roman Imperial through Vietnam War -
      includes contests for Best Encampment, Best Garb, etc. Competitive Living
      History?

      Marching Through Time - Marietta Mansion, Laurel, MD, April 14th-15th. Same
      as MTA, but on a somewhat smaller scale. Again, living history groups, so
      MUCH higher standards of authenticity.

      Eadric the Potter

      Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
    • Ceindrych merch Rhiagad
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 11, 2007
        Everyone has given such wonderful suggestions. Thank you all. I have quite a list of sites bookmarked now. I think I will be busy for some time.
        Thank you again.

        Ceindrych merch Rhiagad
        Incipient Shire of Drakelaw
        Oaken Region, Middle Kingdom