Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authentic event site?

  • Sandra Dodd
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 7, 2007
      -=-The only historical event I have ever been been to (not really an
      event, more a place) was Plymouth Plantation in Mass., well past
      period, but it would be nice if all events could be similar-=-

      But living history museums are FULL of tourists with cameras and
      fountain cokes.

      AElflaed
      Outlands

    • Ceindrych merch Rhiagad
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 11, 2007
        Everyone has given such wonderful suggestions. Thank you all. I have quite a list of sites bookmarked now. I think I will be busy for some time.
        Thank you again.

        Ceindrych merch Rhiagad
        Incipient Shire of Drakelaw
        Oaken Region, Middle Kingdom