Fighting Men Clipart.

  • fairefolk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      Does anyone know where we can find free clipart to use on a recruiting
      flyer. Something in a woodcut style is prefered but will take anything
      at this point..lol.
      Would like men fighting, we can find ones of the arts.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are in a time crunch.
      Always needed it yesterday.
      Thank you for any help given,
      Lady Lucrezia
    • Rosie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
        > Does anyone know where we can find free clipart to use on a recruiting
        > flyer. Something in a woodcut style is prefered but will take anything
        > at this point..lol.
        > Would like men fighting, we can find ones of the arts.

        You could try http://www.godecookery.com/clipart/clart.htm
        I was searching through here for food themed designs for an embroidery
        project. I'm sure I saw fighting scenes somewhere. Sorry I don't have
        time to search for you. I'm supposed to be under the shower already!
        Rosie