Banner ideas?

  • Kim C
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      We're doing a banner for the winner of the most volunteer hours
      completed at a big baronial event in June. I'd *like* to have the
      banner say something like "Pride in Volunteering" or something to that
      effect, and preferably in latin. Any ideas? Our baronial arms feature
      a peacock displayed. This is one of those times when I think Authentic
      and SCA need to meet, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. Thanks!

      ~Lady Ysabel de Lille