GetInCharacter.com Is Looking For Writers To Share Their Costuming Experiences.

  • Ross Feldkirchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      My name is Ross Feldkirchner. My partner, Mark Stanfa and I created
      this web site, www.GetInCharacter.com <http://www.getincharacter.com/>
      to help all those who like to Get In Character and those who provide for
      them to get together.

      At first, it was going to just be a directory of advertisers for people
      to reference. But we saw a greater need. There are many out there just
      getting into the game, and those with vast experience. So, we created a
      forum, www.GetInCharacter.com/forum
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/forum> , to allow people to be able to
      ask and answer questions. And, that was better.

      But, it was not enough. We saw what was really needed was a
      comprehensive magazine devoted to Building a Character, be it a new
      persona or enhancing ones original one.

      This is where you come in. We are accepting articles, columns,
      journals, etc., related to the costuming experience. At this time we
      are offering free publicity and a writing credit. But, in the future,
      who knows?

      For further information, you can e-mail me at ross@...
      <mailto:ross@...> or mark@...
      <mailto:mark@...> . Or just visit our forum.

      We currently have three inspiring artists showing their work throughout
      the forum.

      Ross Feldkirchner