Middle Eastern EKU has become Middle Eastern Schola -- Last Call for Teachers

  • deonoraridenow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Greetings from Mistress Deonora Ridenow!

      Sorry for the cross-posting -- I'm trying to reach as many people as
      possible.

      Due to technical difficulties, the East Kingdom Middle Eastern
      University event scheduled for March 3rd, 2007 in the Barony of
      Bhakhail (Philadelphia)is now a Middle Eastern Schola. Everything
      else about the event remains the same -- date, site, cost, classes,
      etc. If for any reason you are unable to teach as we have
      previously discussed, please let me know ASAP.

      There is still room in the schedule for more classes. I am
      especially seeking teachers for the following areas:
      needlework/textile arts, music/drumming,
      calligraphy/illumination/book arts, middle eastern military arts,
      food & cookery,and history/culture. If you are interested in
      teaching a class, please contact Mistress Deonora Ridenow (email:
      dzaccagnino @...; phone 617-536-3014 between noon and
      midnight daily; or by mail: Denise Zaccagnino, 155 Northampton St.,
      #807, Boston, MA 02118). The deadline for volunteering to teach is
      February 9th, 2007. I will post the current list of classes within
      a few days, with the finalized list and schedule being posted
      shortly after February 9th.