Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: making glair

  • sparklingeyes1974@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
      [MODERATOR'S NOTE - As a courtesy to our members who receive this list in digest form, please do not top post. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator]

      Glair is a liquid that comes off or from whipped up egg whites and is used as a binder for inks and paints used in illuminations and calligraphy for manuscripts

      Elizabeth
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile