Introducing a New Forum for all of your costuming needs

  • Ross Feldkirchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new forum for the
      Costuming enthusiast. Just go to www.GetInCharacter.com/forum
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/forum>
      <http://www.getincharacter.com/forum> and post your question. It can
      be on any subject related to any type of costuming, not just one
      particular area.

      Check it out and tell us what you think. We are open to any suggestion
      that you have to make the site better. Plus, we are offering reciprocal
      advertising for any related forums out there. Soon, GetInCharacter.com
      will be your one stop for all your costuming needs.