Illinois Timeline Event

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Please forgive me if you get this notice more than once. We only just now
      received confirmation on the date and want to get the information out.

      We are pleased to announce that on the weekend of 28 April, 2007, Forest
      Glen Preserve will be holding its first timeline event! Please feel free to
      pass this information on to anyone or any list that might be interested.

      Forest Glen, the site of many AWI, ACW, pioneer, wild West and medieval
      (among others) reenactments is attempting to hold its first timeline event.
      There will be period camping, modern camping and space for demonstrations &
      battle tacticals. The public is invited. Sutlers, crafters and other
      vendors of living-history goods are also welcome! If you, your unit or your
      group is interested in participating, drop us a line. Further information
      may be found at
      <http://www.advancenet.net/folo/FGTL.htm>http://www.advancenet.net/folo/FGTL.htm
      and
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidwestTimeline/>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidwestTimeline/.