Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Board Games -- Quarto

  • NINacide@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      MODERATOR NOTE, AS A COURTESY TO OUR MEMBERS, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS AND DO NOT TOP-POST. THANK YOU.

      If you're talking about the game where there are 16 pieces, half are tall, half are short, half are black, half are white, half are round, half are square, half have a mark and half don't, then I have made a copy of that game. Quarto is such a generic name, I don't like it. To keep the C in SCA, I like to believe that it was reinvented in 1991, but could possibly be ancient.

      Mikhail.