OT-Middle Eastern University -- Call for Teachers

  • dzaccagnino@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Unto the populace of the current Middle Ages does Mistress Deonora Ridenow send greetings!

      Good gentles all,

      I am coordinating/scheduling the classes for the upcoming East Kingdom Middle Eastern University, to be held in the Barony of Bhakail (mundanely, Philadelphia PA) on March 3rd, 2007. I am seeeking teachers for any subject geared especially toward the cultures of the Middle East -- including Moorish Spain, North African, Mamlik, Arab, Turkish/Ottoman, Persian, Indian, and Central Asian/Mongol.

      If you are interested in teaching, please contact me via email (dzaccagnino@...), mail (Denise Zaccagnino, 155 Northampton St., #807, Boston, MA 02118), or phone (617-536-3014 noon-11 PM daily) before February 10th.

      Thank you for your consideration, ansd I apologize for the cross-posting.

      Mistress Deonora Ridenow, CM, OL, etc.