Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT free image hosting websites

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
      From: "Lee Green" <leergreen44@...>
      To: <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT free image hosting websites

      > It's absolutly FREE, and it's ALREADY divided up into seperate historical
      > categories. There's comments, forums, weblogs, and users can upload their
      > own pictures without having to wait for an administrator to do it for
      > them! Each user can now upload up to 100 photos, complete with
      > descriptions, into any mixture of categories they wish! Categories range
      > from the classical era, through the Rennaissance, and even onto fantasy
      > and sci-fi. It's the perfect solution to your dilema.
      >
      > Tyr it out!

      but as people have already submitted their photos to the other am i period
      or not I feel like I have committed to keep them together and I can't upload
      them on your site on behalf of somebody else, as I don't have the money or
      programing skills to create my own domain I've got to rely on a free host to
      take these photos.
      Elizabeth
      Elizabeth Walpole
      Canberra Australia