Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Shadow plays

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
      There is a group in the Barony of Thor's Mountain that I believe is called "Black Lantern" that has entertained for years with just this type of puppet. I have seen them at Pennsic and Gulf Wars as well as local events in Meridies and Atlantia. I am sorry I can't give you a name, but maybe this will tickle somebody else's memories.

      It seems like they had figures that were used both in front of and behind the screen.

      They have a wonderful play about an elephant.

      Good Luck!

      Ragnel

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2001
        Wow, that sounds really great! Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into
        putting something like that together for an event.

        are you going to put together a shadow play for your event?

        Moshe
        The earth of humankind
        contains all moistness,
        all verdancy,