Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pine boughs

  • Sandra Dodd
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      -=-I would also suggest that you watch the bottom of your shoes
      before walking
      on carpet as walking on the pine boughs, while producing a lovely
      scent, and
      making for good traction, can gum up the bottom of one's shoes with sap.
      -=-

      Not when they're frozen and there's snow that's not melting, though.
      Or at least we didn't have the problem when we used them. They were
      boughs, they were Christmas tree parts that had been run through a
      wood chipping machine. There were fair-sized bits, but mostly small.

      AElflaed