Pine boughs

  • melrosemiss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      I would also suggest that you watch the bottom of your shoes before walking
      on carpet as walking on the pine boughs, while producing a lovely scent, and
      making for good traction, can gum up the bottom of one's shoes with sap.

      Grainne

    • Sandra Dodd
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        -=-I would also suggest that you watch the bottom of your shoes
        before walking
        on carpet as walking on the pine boughs, while producing a lovely
        scent, and
        making for good traction, can gum up the bottom of one's shoes with sap.
        -=-

        Not when they're frozen and there's snow that's not melting, though.
        Or at least we didn't have the problem when we used them. They were
        boughs, they were Christmas tree parts that had been run through a
        wood chipping machine. There were fair-sized bits, but mostly small.

        AElflaed