RE: [Authentic_SCA] ice removal

  • Jeff Gedney
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006

      > I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything
      > about period ice removal.
      >
      > Do you?

      You mean it not acceptable to say that it was done with thousands of new age

      type pixies wielding squeaky clown hammers?

      I thought we were "Creative" anachronists...

      *pout*

      Capt El---- er...

      Nobody, Really, this is Not me talking...
    • NINacide@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
        MODERATOR NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST. THANK YOU.
        you'd think salt was a well known solution (that could be a pun...salt dissolved in water is a solution).
        Mikhail