Re: [Authentic_SCA] ice removal

  • Cathal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006

      > I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything about period ice
      > removal.
      >
      > Do you?

      It was called the Spring thaw.

      Cathal.
    • Jeff Gedney
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006

        > I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything
        > about period ice removal.
        >
        > Do you?

        You mean it not acceptable to say that it was done with thousands of new age

        type pixies wielding squeaky clown hammers?

        I thought we were "Creative" anachronists...

        *pout*

        Capt El---- er...

        Nobody, Really, this is Not me talking...
      • NINacide@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
          MODERATOR NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST. THANK YOU.
          you'd think salt was a well known solution (that could be a pun...salt dissolved in water is a solution).
          Mikhail