ice removal

  • S Bain
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
      So with the cancellation of Midrealm's RUM, a friend commented, "I guess we could learn about period ice removal."

      I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything about period ice removal.

      Do you?

      Yours,

      Shalva of Twoshires

    • Cathal
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006

        > I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything about period ice
        > removal.
        >
        > Do you?

        It was called the Spring thaw.

        Cathal.
      • Jeff Gedney
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006

          > I laughed and then thought, I don't really know anything
          > about period ice removal.
          >
          > Do you?

          You mean it not acceptable to say that it was done with thousands of new age

          type pixies wielding squeaky clown hammers?

          I thought we were "Creative" anachronists...

          *pout*

          Capt El---- er...

          Nobody, Really, this is Not me talking...
        • NINacide@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
            MODERATOR NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST. THANK YOU.
            you'd think salt was a well known solution (that could be a pun...salt dissolved in water is a solution).
            Mikhail